Contact the London Office
Contact the Glasgow Office
Click on the buttons above for general enquiries about the product.
The Ranger Seat, as well as a bathing aid can also be used as a toileting aid and comes with several options
- The Ranger is equipped with a commode seat as standard along with an optional bed pan commode.
- Integrated Safety Arms - The Ranger comes complete with safety arms as standard.
- Adjustable Footrest - The Ranger Transporter incorporates an adjustable footrest for added comfort.
- Maximum Height to Base of Seat 740 mm
- Minimum Height to Base of Seat 740 mm
- Maximum Seat Travel 485 mm
- Maximum Seat Width 360 mm
- Maximum Width Between Arms 430 mm
- Maximum Seat Depth 410 mm
- Centre of Seat to Centre of Mast 430 mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius 840 mm
- Maximum Seat Turning Radius (with end fitting arm option) 890 mm
- Minimum Clearance from Mast (to allow for seat rotation) 1000 mm
- Total Weight - Ranger Chair 13.3 kg
PDF Brochures and manuals:
Oxford Bathing Products Brochure (a new window will open)
User Manual (a new window will open)
You will need a PDF reader to view the documents. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be found by clicking here. Or an alternative is Foxit Reader which is small and generally quicker to load files