The Timo Shower trolley uses modern design techniques and the latest technology to provide a piece of equipment that is ideal for both patients and their carers.
The Timo Shower trolley is electrically height adjustable meaning a smooth transition for patients and less strenuous activity for carers. Using independent electrically operated pillars the Timo Shower Trolley is able to achieve both Trendelenburg and antiTrendelenburg positions at the touch of a button.
The Timo Shower Trolley comes with an adjustable backrest for added patient comfort and making it easier to for carers to dry their patients.
The Timo Shower Trolley comes with the following items as standard:
Safety rails with an easy mechanism for lowering and raising
• Flexible drain hose to allow water to run straight
into the drainage system
• Vinyl mattress and pillow in grey as standard
• Braked castors with central braking system
• Battery and Charger
Sizes available: 1700mm long /1900mmx long/2100mm long
• Height: from 580mm to 980mm
• Angle of trendelenburg/anti-trendelenburg from 0 degrees to 20 degrees
• Backrest adjustable from 0 degrees to 30 degrees
• Safe working load 200kg