Contact the London Office
Contact the Glasgow Office
Click on the buttons above for general enquiries about the product.
Specialist stable support surface
Back injury and pain can vary greatly and is specific to each individual. The Softform Premier Spinal mattress offers a dual interface option which provides a bespoke solution without the need to change to an alternative mattress. The interface foam can be quickly and easily changed at the bedside to reduce the risk of waiting time for the individual.
The specifically manufactured foam sits level with firm side supports and promotes effective individual care, handling and transfer, without compromise to spinal alignment or pressure redistribution.
An integral platilon liner forms part of the interior of the Softform Premier Spinal mattress. As the risk of contact with bodily fluids may be increased, the liner that encases the internal foam to contribute to infection control by reducing the risk of fluid ingress.
- Unique dual foam insert provides two surface options. The blue insert provides a high density surface for additional stability, when the orange insert is placed in the upper position, the individual immerses into the mattress providing comfort and pressure reduction.
- Does not require turning or rotating. This mattress does not require turning or rotating, significantly minimising manual handling issues.
- Single piece foam U-core. Facilitates individual transfer by providing effective side-wall support. A robust foam base prevents the mattress from bottoming out.
- Full length flap concealing zip. A full length flap protects the zip. This reduces the possible risk of fluid ingress, preventing contamination of the foam core. Multi-stretch, breathable, waterproof cover with corner welds, reducing the opportunity for accumulation of dust and liquid residues.
- Width: Single size: 660 - 900 mm, Double and King size sizes available on request
- Length: 1250 - 2100 mm
- Height: 152 mm
- Total product weight: 14 kg
- Max. user weight: 247.6 kg
- Max. cleaning temperature: 80º
- Colours: Violet