Contact the London Office
Contact the Glasgow Office
Click on the buttons above for general enquiries about the product.
Effective pressure ulcer prevention
The foam core has independent geometrically-cut surface cells that helps to reduce shear and friction, increasing the overall support surface area for the vulnerable individual and thereby reducing peak pressures.
Multi-stretch PU cover
The cover fabric provides excellent recovery and durability and helps to reduce shear and friction forces. The base is a tough coated polyurethane that protects the mattress against potential trolley damage from trolley frames.
To meet infection control policies, the cover is fully welded with a specially designed zip, which is welded in place and covered by a deep flap on all 4 sides.
- Infection control. A safety flap for concealment of the zip spans the perimeter of the mattress ensuring the interior of the trolley mattress is protected.
- Buckle and straps. This free of charge optional extra prevents the mattress from slipping whilst on the trolley, ensuring individual safety.
- Waterproof zip. The trolley mattress now has a new waterproof zipallowing for easy inspection, to ensure the foam core is free of damage and potential contamination. The zip teeth interlock, making it impenetrable to fluid ingress and fully protects the internal foam of the trolley mattress.
- Customisation options. The trolley mattress is available with octagonal corners and/or velcro fastenings, making it suitable for a range of platforms and requirements. It is also available with a Visco Elastic (Memory) foam insert if required.
- Width: 560 - 700 mm
- Length: 1830 - 1930 mm
- Height: 120 mm
- Total product weight: 7 kg
- Max. user weight: 140 Kg
- Max. cleaning temperature: 80º
- Colours: Blue