The Bruno Elite straight stairlift is a premium solution for worry-free access to all levels of your home. This straight stairlift features a sleek design and customizable features, it seamlessly blends into your environment and meets your unique needs.
The Bruno Elite straight stairlift offers…
- Customizable Comfort – Adjustable seat and footrest height, plus space between arms, to fit different body types.
- Spacing-Saving Rail – Unique vertical rail leaves maximum open space on steps. Covered gear rack reduces exposure to grease, dirt.
- Easy Operation – Armrest control glides stairlift smoothly up/down. Two wireless remotes also included. Fold stairlift when not in use to save extra space.
- Integrated Safety – Swivel seat rotates up to 90° for safe exit at top landing. Obstruction sensors and retractable seat belt ensure safety.
- EN8140 Regulation Compliant.
- Dependable, Smooth Performance – Gentle, quiet ride with soft start/stop. Continuously-charging battery operation ensures stairlift works even in power outage.
Bruno Elite straight indoor stairlift video
Bruno Elite straight indoor stairlift options
Folding hinge rail
Powered & manual hinge versions, Used in a narrow hallway or doorways at top or bottom of stairs.
Power swivel seat
Power rotating seat for easy on & off with control on the chair arm
Power folding footrest
Power flip-up or down the footrest when seat is raised or lowered. Arm switch control optional.
Bruno Elite straight stairlift F.A.Q's
The Elite is Bruno’s high-performance, heavy-capacity indoor stairlift model.
The Elite straight indoor stairlift offers adjustable comfort settings, including changeable seat and footrest heights and space between armrests.
A power folding footrest is a back-friendly option that allows the footrest and seat to fold without leaning over, and an oversized seat cushion is a common option to better fit an individual body type.
If you have a doorway at the bottom of your stairs or a situation where a stairlift rail may create an obstruction, you may wish to consider a manual or power folding/hinged rail.
We normally keep Bruno Elite straight indoor stairlifts in stock, so we can install your stairlift very quickly. Once we arrive to install your new stairlift, it generally takes less than three hours to install an Elan.
A Bruno Elite straight stair lift uses two 12v maintenance-free batteries that are integrated into the chairlift and continuously charge anywhere the chair is located along the rail.
Even in a power outage, most people can take over 10 round trips on their stairlift.
While most stairlift brands use a horizonal rail with exposed gear rack, Bruno’s Elite’s straight indoor stairlift features a vertical rail with a covered gear rack.
The vertical rail on Bruno indoor straight stairlifts installs closer to the wall than any stairlift in the industry, leaving plenty of open space on the steps.
In addition, the covered gear rack is sleek in appearance and reduces exposure to dirt and grease.