Through Floor Lifts offer smooth and quiet travel between floors and are a splendid addition to your home, especially if you have mobility issues and struggle with the stairs.
Our residential lift is designed to be easily installed into a wide range of homes; the residential lift is accessible in a broad range of sizes and has a maximum vertical travel distance of up to 4.2 meters.
There are multiple models of our residential elevators, they are:
- Compact: Sole person lift
- Twin: Discreet and stylish two-person residential elevator
- Wheelchair: A cutting-edge lift that allows wheelchair users to live independently at home
Our residential elevators offer:
- Quick Installation: Typically, installing a home lift takes 1–2 days and there should be no requirement to redecorate your home after the lift is installed.
- A Perfect Fit: Our home lifts come in a range of sizes to suit individual needs as well as the space available in your home.
- Back-Up Power: In the event of a power cut, your home lift has a backup battery that will always return to the ground floor, where you can exit the lift using a manual release.
- Expert Design: Our range of home lifts has been created to suit different needs and budgets using knowledge obtained from users, healthcare professionals and our own experience.
Who would benefit from having a residential lift:
A residential lift is ideal for those who are using wheelchairs or powerchairs and allows the freedom and independence to move around the house at leisure, in the majority of cases, without needing help or assistance.
If you only need to navigate a few steps then maybe consider a step lift?
If you have steps or uneven surfaces inside or outside your home, then you may wish consider a step lift, which is a small platform that can take you from the ground to the level of the top step, allowing you to avoid the steps completely.
We can provide a free, no-obligation assessment for a platform step lift or a through a floor lift in your home or even outside if you have accessibility issues leading to your property.
We offer free – no-obligation surveys & quotations – contact us today!