The main features of the High Back Chair With Wings
- Plastic-coated steel frame
- Height adjustable
- Flame-retardant upholstery
- Non-marking, non-slip rubber feet
Remember we can customise your chair
We can customise our riser recliner chairs from our bariatric chairs to our lift chairs; press the configure button or contact us if you have any questions.
You can look at a list of selected products with the configurator option. Click here to look at them.
Still not sure, then why not book an assessment with one of us: Book an assessment with a trained professional.
Benefits of High Back Chairs
Why would you choose a CareCo high-back chair over any other type of chair? They have specific uses but are also a matter of personal preference.
- High-back chairs offer better support for the head, neck and shoulders than other types of chairs.
- They are better for the back, from the base of the neck down to the lumbar (an area often neglected in terms of support)
- Some people feel they are simply more comfortable than armchairs or rise recliners, offering an ergonomic design for a more comfortable and relaxing approach to seating.
- Most have adjustable features – usually the legs for extra height for back problems.