The Invacare Dress Toileting Sling is suitable for those who have limited mobility.
- Sling for smooth and easy patient transfer
- Ideally suited to transfers to and from a seated position
- Great for people who undress during the toilet transfer
- Available in four sizes with or without head support
- Easy to apply
The Invacare Dress Toileting Sling range has 2 variants – the standard & the model with head support (high) is designed for clients who also have reduced head control. Both models of the dress toileting sling come with a belt for increased support around the body and safe positioning.
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.
Use the table and diagram below to see which size of sling is right for your use.
Match the dimensions in columns “A” – “D” to the corresponding letter on the diagram.
|Size||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)|
The maximum user weight for sizes Extra Small to Large is 200kg. For the Extra Large size, the maximum is 250kg. Please see the chart above for recommended user weights.
Please follow these care instructions to make sure that your sling remains is the best condition:
- Can be machine washed up to 95°C
- Do not bleach
- Can be tumble-dried