The X399 Bariatric Toileting Shower Chair is designed for heavy-duty use and provides many excellent features. It is is wide enough for bariatric comfort but is dimensionally sized to fit through a standard door. The bariatric commode shower chair is upholstered in polyurethane for comfort, warmth and durability. The arms and footplates are detachable and swing away for easier and safer transfers.
- Designed to wheel over a standard toilet or Clos-O-Mat or be used for assisted showering
- Robust frame manufactured from nylon-modified antibacterial epoxy powder-coated steel.
- The seat and back are polyurethane, so are soft feel for patient comfort and are easy to clean
- The back framework is reinforced and designed to fit flush with the toilet cistern
- Adjustable ‘pram handles’ ensure the carer’s best positioning when pushing a patient
- The seat is reversible; the gap can facilitate personal hygiene with access to the front and back
- A pan carrier fitted to the underside of the seat provides lever ‘clip in’ holder for the oval potty with handle
- An oval pan with a handle can be inserted at the front or rear of the frame and so allows the frame to ‘park’ against a wall and still be used
- Swing-away arms also detach for side transfer
- Footplates clip-on and swing away
- Substantial 125mm (5″) braked castors all round
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.
The X399 Bariatric toileting shower chair specifications
|OVERALL DEPTH INC FOOTPLATES||980mm|
|SEAT DEPTH & WIDTH||460 x 640mm|
|SEAT TO TOP OF BACK||390mm|
|ORIFICE W X D||270 x 410mm|
|WIDTH BETWEEN ARMS||555mm|
|MAX WEIGHT||40st / 254kg|