Immedia In2Sheet2Direction is an incontinence pad with a low friction underside.
It is used directly on top of a cotton bed sheet, with the satin low friction surface down. This reduces friction side-to-side, and is therefore suitable for turning an incontinent user with reduced mobility.
The In2Sheet has handles along the sides for better grip.
The In2Sheet is Ideal for:
- Incontinent users with reduced mobility
- Facilitates turning in bed
- Transferring or repositioning with handles along the sides for better grip
Key features and benefits
- Designed with a low-friction backside for improved ease of turning
- Used directly on top of a cotton bed sheet with a satin surface face down
- Reduces side-to-side friction, making it ideal for those with reduced mobility
- Designed explicitly for incontinent users to reduce the risk of pressure sores
- Constructed with handles along sides for an improved grip during use
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.
What is a low fiction surface/slide sheet?
A slide sheets system consists of 2 layers of low-friction material that work together to reduce friction. As a patient is moved, one layer stays in contact with the patient, whilst the other layer stays in contact with the supporting surface.
This allows the material to slide against itself, thus reducing friction and shear to the patient’s skin and reducing user effort. Slide sheets currently come in varying types, flat, tubular and hybrid (a combination of both flat and tubular), with each of these available in the form of disposable (single patient use or single-use) and reusable (washable)