The T90 is a highly versatile paediatric shower chair and commode for children needing mild to moderate support. The T90 features footplates that flip up, removable commode pan sliders, is height adjustable and has an integral backrest.
It features footplates that flip up, are height adjustable and can be removed.
The chair is available as a self propelled (T90SP) or an attendant-propelled (T90AP) model, with a seat height of 460mm. All models are available in one seat width 360mm (14″). Horseshoe and Aperture seats are only available in size small. The Freeway T90WC is a variation of the standard chair but for usage as a toilet commode. It is also available as a self or attendant-propelled model and it has a seat height of 560mm, allowing clearance over standard toilets and automatic bidets.
If you require the T90WC chair to go over an automatic bidet, Geberit or Closomat WC then you do not need to order commode pan sliders and commode pan. Should you require the T90WC chair to do both commode and bidet/WC use it will be necessary to order 2 seats. The second seat will be fitted with a PVC skirt for bidet use.
Choose from removable and height adjustable straight/half wide or wide armrests.
The seat, armrests and backrest are covered in hard-wearing, flame-retardant material, which can be easily wiped clean to ensure a hygienic care environment. An antimicrobial and antibacterial coating protects the chair. It is resistant to the hospital superbug MRSA, E. coli, salmonella and listeria, providing a durable and hygienic option for toileting and bathing.
As with most Freeway shower chairs, the T90 benefits from a modular design, allowing for configuration options for backrest, armrests and footrests.
Please note that the T90WC has an integral backrest, which cannot be changed.
If you are looking for a chair that reclines, you may prefer our Freeway T80P tilt-in-space chair.
Features & Benefits
- High quality – Manufactured in the UK from UK-sourced raw materials.
- Durable – Built-to-last, robot-welded steel frame and non-rust components.
- Hygienic – Antimicrobial powder coating prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Modular design – Allows configuration to suit the client’s needs.
- Cost-effective – Parts can be easily added or changed to suit the client’s changing needs.
- Comfort – Various seat options are available
- Warranty – A 5-year manufacturers warranty is included on metalwork.
Don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members to get a quote or advice.