The Astor Comfort height adjustable bath is beautifully designed to give ample bathing space and bariatric lifting capacity to cater to the extra support requirements that a bather with a disability may have. The Astor Comfort has been sculptured to maximise internal space, giving the bather plenty of room to move about, with an extra four inches of internal width. This elegant and ergonomically designed bath will accommodate all types of mobile hoists and ceiling hoists, internal supports and cushions.
If using in conjunction with a hoist, the unique patented Astor Bannerman Neatfold drying and changing stretcher can be added to the Astor Comfort bath. This enables additional client care to be carried out without unnecessary room to room transfer, whilst the heat from the bath below will keep the client comfortable and warm.
The double bath tub thickness with integrated insulation layer helps maintain water temperature and with an internal length of 1770 mm, the bath can be shortened for individual clients using an optional footboard which can be slotted securely into 3 different positions.
- Body, head and neck support cushions
- Internal knee blocks / universal footboard
- Astor Neatfold Bath Cradle
- Astor Body Support Cushion
- Astor Grip Strip Half Moon 500 mm Bolster
- Astor Grip Strip Half Moon 1000 mm Bolster
- Astor Grip Strip Head Vacuum Support Cushion
- Astor Grip Strip Knee Wedge Bolster
- Astor Grip Strip Head Wedge Bolster
- Astor Side and Base Support Cushions
- Astor Padded Vacuum Head Support Cushion
- Neatfold shower and changing stretcher
- Premium, chrome brass grab handles
- Thermostatic valves & shower attachment
- WRAS shower gantry system
- Air spa system
- Integrated Bluetooth music/sound system
- LED colour changing light system
- Service & maintenance packages
You can now even purchase this popular Astor Comfort as a standard fixed height bath in a choice of 2 different heights of either 650 mm or 750 mm.
As with all Astor Bannerman assisted baths, the Matira bath has a battery backup in the event of a power failure and access for floor and ceiling hoists if required.
The Astor Comfort baths are also available in almost any colour, so let your imagination go wild and try something new!
This bath was donated to the family featured in the BBC One series ‘DIY SOS: The Big Build’ and was used as part of a life-changing transformation to the family home.
- Maximum Working Load 300 kg/ 47¼ st
- Height range 680 mm – 1080 mm (400 mm)
- External dimensions 2100 mm (L) x 800 mm (W)
- Height-adjustable (mains electric)
- Floor and ceiling hoist access
- Fixed height models available
- Double thermos insulated tub
Site assessment form : 24-7 Astor Matira – Site Assessment Form
Astor Matira specifications sheet: 24-7 Healthcare Astor Matira Bath Spec Sheet Rev 7 0723
|Minimum rim height||680 mm|
|Maximum rim height||1080 mm|
|Maximum rim height||146 kg|
|Tub capacity||295 Litres|
|Power supply||230 Volts|
|Current consumption||3 Amps|
|Ingress protection||IP 65|
|Lifting output||6000 Newton|
|Expected lifetime||10 years|